I suggest you ...

Connect to Facebook

Connect to Facebook

Sorry for bad English.

Whenever I try to connect to Facebook pressing the button "Sing in" the program, a screen appears white writing "Success" and nothing happens.

Does anyone know how to solve this?

51 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Anonymous responded  · 

Sorry for your issues with logging into Facebook from TweetCaster. We made a change that should address this issue. Please let us know if you continue to experience problems.

If you have iOS 6.0 or greater, please go into Settings on your device, select Facebook, and ensure TweetCaster is listed and is set to “On” under the “Allow These Apps to Use Your Account” section.

57 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kim commented  · 

I've had a problem with my Tweetcaster posting to Facebook. None of my tweets post anymore. I've done the most recent update and still no success. Is there something I'm missing?

• Mark M commented  · 

This answer discusses iOS and does not define TC free or pro.
        I have TC free with Android.
        Preferences | System | Use Facebook = Checked
        Now what, I see no FB info anywhere?

• Hal Hostetler commented  · 

Same as everyone else, Tweetcaster hangs at "Loading data for account..." when attempting to create a Facebook account. Twiller account added and works fine. Phone is a brand new Nokia 928. Please fix..

• Emmett commented  · 

I can not connect to Facebook and tweetcaster is not an option under FB in settings

• Ady Rhega commented  · 

same problem on Pro version, tweetcaster can't connect to facebook. iOS 6 and bold 9900 OS7

• martin commented  · 

But, the reason for me to use TweetCaster is to get rid of the Facebook app. But this solution says: you have to use the Facebook app. I have a similar problem as Anonymous described above.

The TweetCaster app can't log in om my Facebook-account. I can see my Facebook avatar, but I can't log in. I'm in a vicious circle of accepting and OK:ing TweetCaster to log in on my Facebook account. I have said ok to Facebook account to accept tweetcaste (at.www.FACEBOOK.COM). When I'm in the "tweet message mode" the facebook f-logo has replaced my avatar.

• Vicki James commented  · 

OK... so this is an ongoing issue that comes & goes with TC, and as you all can see, has been so, at least for me, for a good year now.
        I think what I've been doing is going to settings & clearing facebook, closing TC, then reopening & clicking on Facebook in settings again.

Yes, it's a huge pia, but TC is still the easiest service to use with the best features, so it's worth it in the long run. ;)

• Rick commented  · 

just installed today and am having the issue that everyone has spoken about. I really had high hopes for Tweetcaster as I liked the UI and its interface to Facebook. :\

• Xavi commented  · 

I have the same problem, I've tried to logging in my iPad as well iPhone but it seems that nothing happens

• Anonymous commented  · 

for everytime i'm pressing the login button on the iphone, loading takes more time but nothing happens just loading....

• Staan Meistoph commented  · 

Cant seem to login with Facebook for me too, it is stuck at "loading data for account".

• Anonymous commented  · 

i have (htc one x ) i can not find a way to sign in Facebook with tweet caster pro

• Anonymous commented  · 

im using a samsung infuse & it wont let me sign in to tweet caster. it says "failed to connect with twitter" what do i do ?

• Iyok Alim Abitria commented  · 

I am using the pro version on a rooted ipad. I deleted the fb app BUT STILL I CANNOT POST.

• Adhi commented  · 

Hi Mike, thank you for the team's effort. I'm still having trouble posting to Facebook. In Tweetcaster, I can login to Facebook and grant permission for TC to post to Facebook. But everytime I make a post, the Facebook icon only says "Sign in", although I am logging into my FB account.

• Breakthrough Racing commented  · 

OK, I have received two different sets of ridiculously long & confusing "instructions" on how I - me, the end user - should go about correcting tweetcaster's malfunction. As I the only one who finds this not acceptable? When you get this glitch corrected, I'd be happy to return to being another pair of eyes exposed to your paying advertisers, exposing thousands more to tc thru constant motorsports posting.

• Eric Quinn commented  · 

How many people who are having this problem are rooted? If so, use titanium backup pro to freeze the FB app or apps...like on the Old School EVO 4G. Then go through the process that was previously mentioned and then go back in and defrost the FB apps. in titanium backup pro. You should now be good. FB apps have an issue sometimes with allowing authentication by TC when the FB apps a installed. They interfere with the mobile browser and thus the browser version of FB that allows TC to authenticate.

This process should work just fine.

Good luck....let me know if it works for you.

Eric

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base